Thursday, June 17, 2010

A few love quotes to remember...


"Love means never having to say you are sorry"

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

"When love is not madness, it is not love."

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."

"If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips."

"Love is not singular except in syllable."

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

"For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

"Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. "

"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."

"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

"When I say, 'I love you,' it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."

"You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and it's good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. "

1 comment:

AceOfHeart said...

very nice and sweet love quotes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails