Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Killing with English



  • Principal to student - " I saw you yesterday rotating near girls hostel pulling cigarette... ? " 
  • Class teacher once said - "pick up the paper and fall in the dustbin!!!" 
  • Once hindi teacher said...."i'm going out of the world to america.."
  • "Don't try to talk in front of my back"
  • Don't laugh at the back benches...otherwise teeth and all will be fallen down.....
  • It was very hot in the afternoon when the teacher entered.. She tried to switch the fan on, but there was some problem. and then she said - "why is fan not oning" (ing form of on) 
  • Teacher in a furious mood - "write down ur name and father of ur name!!"
  • My manager started like this - "Hi, I am Madhu, Married with two kids" 
  • "Will u hang that calender or else i'll HANG MYSELF"
  • Librarian scold ,"If you talk again, I will kneel down outside."
  • Chemistry HOD comes and tells us - "My aim is to study my son and marry my daughter" 
  • "Why are you looking at the monkeys outside when i am in the class?"
  • Upon seeing the principal passing by, the teacher told the noisy class - "Keep quiet, the principal has just passed away"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails