Wednesday, June 9, 2010

In this love...


In this love

Did you kept nudging me
or did I jolted you

Either ways the crime
has been accomplished
We both have fallen
fallen in love

I have stumbled
once again
but lost my valor
to bear more pain

Now that its causing
sweet bitter spasm in heart
Still I refuse to give up
just for you

I know you'll come to me
We'll walk together, again
Into our new world

Till then, my dear,
I choose to lay back
And see the world
just as mute spectator


Image courtesy: wordpress.com

4 comments:

Beyond said...

may you be blessed with all that you want..
I can feel a part of the poem you wrote and a part is still to be felt not in words but in real

Beyond Horizon said...

good 1.....as a mute spectator....very few ones choose 2 b it

Vishal Raj said...

@Rajat / @Beyond Horizon : Thanks

Loshini said...

Love is a crime? :O

I have stumbled
once again
but lost my valor
to bear more pain

That's beautiful..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails