Thursday, May 6, 2010

All that I do.... for you.....



I see you, not only because 
you want me to see you
but
because I too want to see you.


I touch you, not only because
you want me to touch you
but
because I too want to touch you.


I hold you, not only because
you want me to hold you
but
because I too want to hold you.


I feel for you, not only because
you want me to feel for you
but
because I too want to feel for you.


 I do it for you, not only because
you want me to do for you
but
because I too want to do it for you.


I love you, not only because
you want me to love you
but
because I too want to love you.


I wrote this for you, not only because
you want to me write it for you
but
because I too want to write this for you.



Image courtsey: images.thefashionisto.com

5 comments:

Beyond said...

That's the way you love.

Vishal Raj said...

Yeah. Right said. If there is no emotion and passion in love, its not love.

The Enchantress said...

hmmm..passionate lover.....

who is d lucky one?

Anonymous said...

Loved it. good verse and full of sensuousness and love. Kudos.. Did you click this pic ?

Vishal Raj said...

@Tikulli: Thanks that you loved it. And no body would allow me to click such sensuous pic. :P

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails